Good to see you on my website, I'm Daniel Freytag, a filmmaker and creative guy based in South-West Germany (but very likely also on the road somewhere else).
For me films aren't just about the cameras, there's always a story to be told. Photographs aren't just a frozen moment but usually need some context and a website isn't just another page on the internet but needs a personal touch.
The main fields I'm passionate about involve film production, graphic design, live productions and live streaming as well as Social Media and Community Management. As you can see, that's a lot of digital stuff, hence the name FRYTG digital. When working on a project I always care about the whole picture and don't just see its sole elements.
Several magazines and companies highlighted my work in their outlets. Those are a few examples:
- Adobe Creative Connection Blog (2015): "German filmmaker Daniel Freytag: ‘I can get more things done as a creative all-rounder’" [Link]
- TVTechnology (September 2012): "sharp shooters: Daniel Freytag - Wise before his years"
- PROFIFOTO Spezial (April 2012): "Filming with system cameras" [Link]
- PROFIFOTO (January 2012): Filming photographers - video as second business option?
- Litepanels press: "Litepanels shines bright for filmmaker" [Link]
- Furthermore: Appearances on podcasts, the DVuser magazine, NAB show interview, and other cooperations with companies as well as features on their Social Media channels.
Picture credits: 1 Marc Leyendecker for Knappe1a / 2 Daniel Freytag / 3 Sandra Maier